Missouri Tobacco Quitline
In this free program counselors can help you create an easy-to-follow quitting plan. Features include:
- Quitting aids: Help choosing and managing nicotine substitutes or other medication.
- Quit guide: Workbook that you can refer to in any situation to help you stick with your plan.
- Quit Coach: Expert support and assistance by phone whenever you need it.
- Web Coach: A private online community where you can complete activities, watch videos, track your progress and join in discussions.
Columbia Boone County Health Department
Dedicated to curbing chronic disease, the Health Department offers smoking-cessation help. Call for information about the program, which includes:
- Free counseling session.
- Free box of nicotine patches.
Phoenix offers Freedom From Smoking, an eight-session program designed to help you quit.The program includes:
- Workbooks and class materials.
- Nicotine replacement therapy products.
- Prescription reimbursement.
- Gift card rewards for successful program completion.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.